Booking conditions for Appleton House in Blackpool
HE RESERVATION IS MADE BETWEEN YOU AND APPLETON HOUSE and is a legally binding contract subject to the following conditions
All accommodation is offered subject to availability at time of receipt of deposit,and tariffs applicable.
Meal times are pre arranged, and no allowance can be made for meals not taken
Rooms must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. If rooms are not vacated by thistime we may make a charge for a further nights stay.
We cannot accept responsibility of loss of guests property unless handed in for safe custody
We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to guests vehicles or their contents.
Accounts are due for settlement on arrival. For group bookings we may request paymentprior to arrival. Cheques will only be accepted up to the value of any guarantee card
No refunds will be made in the event of early departure.
In the event of cancellation or curtailment the person named overleaf will be liable to pay thetotal cost of the reservation less any allowance for food and service. The outstanding balance may be charged to the debit/credit card that was charged with the initial deposit.
If you do not cancel the booking but fail to arrive for the whole or part of any period booked you will still be responsible for the total cost of the booking. This may be charged to the debit/credit card that was charged with the initial deposit.
Deposits are not refundable. We recommend that you arrange holiday insurance in the event of cancellation. Please ask us if you require details. For group bookings deposits may not be offset against the total booking cost in the event of partial cancellation.
11. Children under 16 years of age must not be left unsupervised by adults in bedrooms. 12. The person named overleaf will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement of any
hotel property, equipment, or fixtures lost or damaged by themselves or members of their party during their stay. The outstanding balance may be charged to the debit/credit card that was charged with the initial deposit.
13. The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is a part to that contract cause any detriment to the well being or comfort of other guests. Should such curtailment take place the full booking cost will remain payable, and there will be no refunds.
14. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the hotel by UK law. Guests failing to comply will have their stay immediately terminated without refund, and will incur liability for additional cleaning charges plus charges for any subsequent loss of revenue. The outstanding balance may be charged to the debit/credit card that was charged with the initial deposit.
15. If we are forced to cancel the booking for reasons outside of our control we will give you as much notice as possible and reimburse any sums already paid. We will not have any further responsibility to you. If you book a specific room, we may change the booking to another room, due to factors beyond our control, and will not have any further responsibility to you.
16. Lost keys are charged at £25 and this may be added to your debit/credit card For the avoidance of any doubt these conditions also apply to all persons that accompany the person named overleaf and/or to any persons that the person named overleaf may have booked accommodation on their behalf.